HCWC’s Children’s Advocacy Center, known as Roxanne’s House, is the non-residential child-friendly facility where abused children come to heal.
We work to ensure that the specific needs of children are met as we strive to create the most effective community response to child abuse.
Children who do not qualify for Roxanne’s House services but who have witnessed domestic violence may be served in another program area.
- Forensic interviews by referral from law enforcement or CPS
- Individual counseling for children up to age 17
- Play therapy for children too young for “talk” therapy
- Court School to ready children emotionally for court
- Counseling for siblings and protective caregivers
- Support and educational groups for children and non-offending caregivers
For questions about our Child Advocacy Center, please call 512-396-3404