We provide clients with information about:
- Child care
- Medical and financial assistance including applying for Crime Victim’s Compensation
Public Assistance Services
We also assist clients with accessing public assistance such as:
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also known as “food stamps”)
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
We have many of these applications and can help you fill them out.
- Crime Victims Compensation
- Protective Order applications
- Legal Aid applications
- VINE—Victim Information Notification
Legal Advocates also accompany clients through legal proceedings, to court hearings, appointments with law enforcement or with criminal justice and to file a police report.